The wonderful Clock with the Cockerel and ball - removed in 2008 for 'safekeeping'

 

The Red House circa 1978 with the White Hart pub alongside. 

 

The Red House 1998. Note the short-lived electronic scoreboard on top of the West Stand, which was moved there when the North Stand upper tier was built.

 

The High Road December 2009. From left to right: The White Hart Public House, The Red House, The Tottenham & Edmonton dispensary, the former Co-op funeral parlour, Warmington House (former-Spurs Supporters Club) & Marsh House 

 

The Red House December 2008, now without clock 

 

The Red House December 2008. The first floor bay windows are those of the old board room, which apparently is still intact.

 

 The Red House December 2008. Side view from the White Hart Pub

 

The Red House December 2008. Rear view: The old reception and ticket office continued from the white wall to the iron entrance gates to the West Stand 

 

A tremendous aerial view of the ground taken between 1923 (the date of the Park Lane Stand's opening) and 1934 (when the yet-to-be constructed East Stand replaced the line of terraced houses on Worcester Avenue).

In the bottom left of the picture, the Red House just creeps in next to the Tottenham & Edmonton dispensary building.  

Make a Free Website with Yola.